Empowering EL/ESL Student Engagement & Expression Using Read&Write (Face-to-Face) - 25233
Fill your educator toolbox to address student learning and independence! The goal of this training is to share language acquisition strategies that are enhanced through the use of technology (Read&Write). We will target supports for English Language Learners in K-12, including HOW TO LEARN course content and equipping students with options to demonstrate mastery of learning. Please join us as we partner with the Texthelp team who shares our passion for empowering ELL/ESL students by breaking language barriers to learning! (Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected.) This session is offered simultaneously face-to-face and via Zoom webinar. This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Please bring your laptop fully charged.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Parents, Speech Therapists
Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected. This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Please bring your fully-charged laptop and charger, etc.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual