Instructional Materials Vendor Extravaganza - 24733
Join ESC Region 11 for the showcase of instructional materials for Proclamation 2020. Meet with publishers, attend informative breakout sessions, and get a preview of the materials available for the upcoming adoption - ELAR (grades 9-12) and English as a Second Language (middle/high school). Lunch will be provided.
Coordinators, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (November 2020) - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (September 2020) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders