Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics Virtual - 24618
This biannual meeting provides district leadership with updates from TEA as well as news about current research on best practices and an opportunity to network.
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 60
Registration Deadline 5/19/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/19/2021 9:00 am
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual