C-SEP PART 4 - 24600
Actual achievement data is used to determine if a student "fails to meet age and grade-level standards." An error analysis of student work is one strategy to use in determining eligibility. Day 4 of this four-day series will focus on how to integrate informal assessment strategies in the Full and Individual Evaluation (FIE), C-SEP test selection procedures and interpretation, and dyslexia identification.
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists,
This session is designated for specialized audiences including Special Education Evaluation Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSPs, and Speech Pathologists. It is recommended that participants have previously completed C-SEP Parts 1, 2, and 3. Blessing Wright firstname.lastname@example.org Nancy Copeland email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5
Registration Deadline 2/12/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Dr. Edward Schultz Midwestern State University
Offered Again On
- 2/12/2020 9:00 am
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting
- C-SEP PART 3
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting for NEW Administrators
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (February)
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (May)
- Special Education Evaluation Collaborative
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Speech and Language Evaluation For Yong ELLs
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Writing FIE Recommendations That Staff Will Read (And Use)!
- Tying It All Together