C-SEP PART 4 - 24600
Actual achievement data is used to determine if a student "fails to meet age and grade-level standards." An error analysis of student work is one strategy to use in determining eligibility. Day 4 of this four-day series will focus on how to integrate informal assessment strategies in the Full and Individual Evaluation (FIE), C-SEP test selection procedures and interpretation, and dyslexia identification.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists,
This session is designated for specialized audiences including Special Education Evaluation Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSPs, and Speech Pathologists. It is recommended that participants have previously completed C-SEP Parts 1, 2, and 3. Blessing Wright firstname.lastname@example.org Nancy Copeland email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Strategies to Support LGBTQ Students - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders