C-SEP PART 3 - 24599
Day 3 of this four-day series uses case studies, discussions, and activities to strengthen understanding of C-SEP applies C-SEP to real data. Participants will improve their skills in data analysis and advanced interpretation, including working though difficult or special cases such as bilingual assessment and dyslexia assessment. To support increased competence and confidence as we transition from a mathematical formula model to a Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW) model, time will also be devoted to advanced exploration of logical and empirical decision making and establishing relationships between various cognitive functions and between cognitive function and an area of academic concern.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists,
This session is designated for specialized audiences including Special Education Evaluation Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSPs, and Speech Pathologists. It is recommended that participants have previously completed C-SEP parts 1 and 2. Questions: Blessing Wright firstname.lastname@example.org Nancy Copeland email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Strategies to Support LGBTQ Students - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders