C-SEP PART 3 - 24599
Day 3 of this four-day series uses case studies, discussions, and activities to strengthen understanding of C-SEP applies C-SEP to real data. Participants will improve their skills in data analysis and advanced interpretation, including working though difficult or special cases such as bilingual assessment and dyslexia assessment. To support increased competence and confidence as we transition from a mathematical formula model to a Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW) model, time will also be devoted to advanced exploration of logical and empirical decision making and establishing relationships between various cognitive functions and between cognitive function and an area of academic concern.
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists,
This session is designated for specialized audiences including Special Education Evaluation Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSPs, and Speech Pathologists. It is recommended that participants have previously completed C-SEP parts 1 and 2. Questions: Blessing Wright firstname.lastname@example.org Nancy Copeland email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 1/27/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Dr. Edward Schultz Midwestern State University
This session has reached its capacity and cannot accept further enrollments at this time. You can, however,
click the link below to join a wait list to be contacted in case one of the participants cancels.
Offered Again On
- 1/27/2020 9:00 am
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting - Remote Viewing
- C-SEP PART 4
- District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI) Academy - A Webinar Series - Live Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (January)
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (May)
- Special Education Evaluation Collaborative
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Assessment of Dual Language Learners - Understanding the C-LIM
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Speech and Language Evaluation For Yong ELLs
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Writing FIE Recommendations That Staff Will Read (And Use)!