Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Speech and Language Evaluation For Yong ELLs - 24595
The goal of this session is to provide a framework for designing effective, evidence-based evaluation and intervention for ELLs/non-English speaking children receiving speech and language services. Appropriate therapy goals and objectives will be discussed, with emphasis on decision-making strategies for certain language and communication areas to target. Please note that this session is NOT HELD at your Education Service Center. It is a webinar and is accessed through your computer. Please register using your ISD/Charter email address. Presenters: Dr. Jyutika Mehta and Pam Sepulvado
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists,
This webinar is designated for specialized audiences including Special Education Evaluation Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSPs, and Speech Pathologists. If you have registered through the ESC Region 11 website, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar prior to the day it is scheduled. Please be sure your email address in our system is accurate. Questions: Blessing Wright firstname.lastname@example.org Katie Adams email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual