Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (January) - 24264
RDSPD supervisors will review current data and network in order to collaborate on specific issues related to deaf education and evidence-based practices in the classroom.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Strategies to Support LGBTQ Students - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders