Region 11 Library iCon 2020 - 24154
Librarians are in a great position to impact learning on a campus. To be better equipped for this role, join us for Library iCon, a day full of learning and networking! Participants will leave with not only ideas on becoming instructional leaders on their campus but also tools and resources to share with students and teachers. From developing and promoting a diverse collection to collaborating with and supporting classroom teachers, you will leave feeling ready to facilitate learning in the library!
Schedule & Location
Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Please bring a charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Designing an eLibrary - Virtual
- Designing an eLibrary - July - Virtual
- Designing an eLibrary - June (Repeat) - Virtual
- Just the Facts, Ma'am: Discovering Nonfiction Books That Inspire, Engage & Tell a Great Story - Virtual
- Solo Librarian Monthly PLN Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Virtual Librarian PLN - Virtual