Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - 24132
Are you an Early Childhood leader in a school district or charter school looking for an opportunity to network with others in a similar position? Come join us for a time of information, networking, and sharing ideas about High-Quality Early Childhood Education. ESC Region 11 staff will provide Early Childhood updates from TEA and share future early-learning opportunities.
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Child Care Providers, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (November 2020) - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (September 2020) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders