The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (CSCP) for Administrators - Azle ISD - 32632
Administrators and counselors will learn about the role of the CSCP in the school environment and how to best support campus counselors in planning, implementing, and evaluating the CSCP. Participants will explore and identify resources for the Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Program. The Zoom link will be emailed to participants prior to the session.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Re-Imagining SDI
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended