ASCENDER Discipline New User Webinar - 32136
This half-day webinar will cover the ASCENDER Discipline application for new users to the system. ASCENDER Discipline is an application within the ASCENDER Student system that is used to maintain student discipline information such as incidents, offenses, actions taken, and comments. The system keeps track of this data over multiple school years. Users will also learn how to generate referral letters and summary reports.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- ASCENDER 1099 Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Business Fall PEIMS Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Campus PEIMS Sub. 1 Prep Elementary - Virtual
- ASCENDER EmployeePortal Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER End-of-Semester Elementary Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER End-of-Semester Secondary Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER GPA & Class Rank Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Graduation Plan & PGP Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Health Part 3 Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER W-2 Webinar - Virtual