STAAR ALT-2, No Authentic Academic Response (NAAR) and the ARD - 31113
ARD committees are responsible for reviewing data to make assessment decisions for students with disabilities. In this session, participants will review eligibility criteria for STAAR Alt 2 and No Authentic Academic Response (NAAR).
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- Everman ISD: Dyslexia in the FIE
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Supporting Students Who Have Weak Executive Functioning: The What, The How, and Now What?
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation (FIE)