Writing Essentials - 30870
This session is geared toward early career and new-to-writing teachers, and it explores best practices in writing instruction. Participants will learn how the perception of writing impacts instruction, how using mentor texts drives writing instruction, the purpose and success of rubrics, and planning targeted writing instruction.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Bringing It All Together: Successfully Applying Charting the LifeCourse to the Admission Review Dismissal (ARD) Process - Virtual
- Exploration and Discovery: Identifying a Vision and Leveraging Life Experiences - Virtual
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Clothesline Math - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Grades 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems - Three-Reads Strategy - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy