Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC Redesign: Instructional Strategies for the Classroom (6-12) - 30826
In this session, we will explore the changes to the STAAR/EOC assessment, specifically focusing on the Secondary ELAR new question types and quality instructional strategies to support classroom instruction. Session resources will be digital. Please bring a device to the session to access resources.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up!
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Amplify Reading - Cracking the Code in the Phonics Progression
- Book Clubs and Lit Circles: Setting Up Choice Reading in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Writing across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)