STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5 - 30729
This session will offer face-to-face professional development that will outline important features of the new STAAR redesign for the upcoming school year for mathematics, grades 3 through 5. Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for rigor and instructional best practices to promote student success on these new math STAAR item types.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 12/5/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/5/2022 8:30 am
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual