STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - 30616
This professional learning session is for teachers and other professionals who will be preparing accommodations and administering the STAAR Alternate 2 during spring 2023. In this interactive workshop, participants will explore the Test Administrator Guide and website resources for preparing and giving the STAAR Alternate 2. Learners will need an electronic device (preferably a laptop or tablet) to access and reference the Test Administrator Guide during the session. There is no cost to register as this is a Texas Complex Access Network (TX CAN) event.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 38
Registration Deadline 12/7/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Susan Key, M.Ed. ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/15/2022 9:00 am
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course) - Online
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual