STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - 30616
This professional learning session is for teachers and other professionals who will be preparing accommodations and administering the STAAR Alternate 2 during spring 2023. In this interactive workshop, participants will explore the Test Administrator Guide and website resources for preparing and giving the STAAR Alternate 2. Learners will need an electronic device (preferably a laptop or tablet) to access and reference the Test Administrator Guide during the session. There is no cost to register as this is a Texas Complex Access Network (TX CAN) event.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- TREC Talks - January 2024
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual