New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades K-5 - 30469
The new science TEKS have arrived, and implementation will begin in the fall of 2024. The changes will expand science learning to include integration of both engineering practices and recurring themes in science learning. In this session, you will explore the new standards and consider implications of these changes. You will also gain introductory understandings of design and problem-solving classroom activities. To prepare for the physical classroom environment, you will learn the types of resources needed to support learning in design and problem solving.
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 3/30/2023
Credit Type Professional Development
Monica Amyett ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/30/2023 8:00 am
- Assistant Principal Leadership Collaborative
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8
- Round 2: Child Advocacy Day - LPC CREDIT
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)