Emergent Bilingual Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - 30459
This virtual session provides a high-level overview of the Texas Education Agency's Getting Started Guide for the EL program implementation rubrics and tools to conduct a self-evaluation. This session is intended for various stakeholders who may participate in the program evaluation process for district/charter Bilingual and ESL programs. The overview will include the foundation, purpose, and organization of the rubrics and tools. In addition, we will cover the preparation, process, and implementation using the rubrics and tools.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: EOY LPAC and Summer School
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Impact Coaching
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual