Emergent Bilingual Program Implementation: High-Level Overview Virtual - 30459
This virtual session provides a high-level overview of the Texas Education Agency's Getting Started Guide for the EL program implementation rubrics and tools to conduct a self-evaluation. This session is intended for various stakeholders who may participate in the program evaluation process for district/charter Bilingual and ESL programs. The overview will include the foundation, purpose, and organization of the rubrics and tools. In addition, we will cover the preparation, process, and implementation using the rubrics and tools.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 12/6/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 5 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2022 9:00 am
- 2023 Accountability System TOT for Accountability Leadership
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy Zoom Series 2022-2023 - Virtual
- Dublin ISD CCMR Connections Coaching
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online