Discovery Education Experience for Emergent Bilingual Students 6-12 - 30406
Regardless of the language level of your Emergent Bilingual (EBs) students, every ESL or bilingual teacher knows the challenge of combining the TEKS, ELPS, and technology in meaningful ways. Join us to explore how Discovery Education Experience provides a diverse set of tools to allow your EBs to gain mastery of content and language simultaneously!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Amp It Up! - Online
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- R-1-1 Math Now: Grades 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems - Three-Reads Strategy - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Religion and Politics in the Middle East: Environmental Cooperation as a Path to Peace in the Middle East with ICS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual