Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) Online - 30379
Creativity and Critical Thinking is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will explore strategies designed to raise the level of creative and critical thinking in the classroom. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 188
Registration Deadline 5/26/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Creativity & Critical Thinking
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 12/27/2022 8:00 am - Online
- 3/20/2023 8:00 am
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in 3rd-5th: You Can Teach It All!
- Give Them Something to Talk About: Discourse and Sense-Making in K-5 Math
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- North Texas Teen Book Festival Teacher Professional Development - Books, Books, Books: A Symposium for Educators @NTTBF 2023
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies: Multi-Select and Inline Choice
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online