GT Update - Design Thinking, Genius Hour Passion Projects, and Canvas, Oh my! - 30373
In this session, educators will learn how to engage students through a genius hour and passion projects that provide voice and choice through inquiry-based, student-directed learning. Utilizing design thinking, this experiential workshop will equip you with a process for implementing genius hour in your classroom or school while using Canvas for organization and project management. This workshop will help educators design a process from guiding students in choosing their topic to supporting an entire class in completing individual projects and making learning visible while providing feedback. You will leave feeling confident that you have the tools necessary to create a successful genius hour with your students.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Please bring a fully charged device for this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading Unit and Lesson Internalization for Educators - Virtual - Virtual
- Bored with Boards? Engaging Strategies for Dynamic Discussion Boards - Virtual
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- GT 30 CORE - Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Math Workshop University
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education Experience - Virtual
- Prep for Success: Setting up Canvas for Second Semester - Virtual
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual