Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC Redesign (6-12) - 30367
In this session, we will explore the changes to the STAAR/EOC assessment, specifically focusing on cross-curricular passages and the new question types for Secondary ELAR. This short, informational session will equip participants with knowledge of the assessment changes.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (Lake Worth ISD) ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course â€” Face-to-Face
- Content-Based Language Instruction Overview for Emergent Bilingual Students in Pre-K-12
- Discovery Education Experience for Emergent Bilingual Students 6-12
- ELPS: Talk-Tasks and Discourse in ELAR and Social Studies
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual