Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC Redesign (6-12) - 30367
In this session, we will explore the changes to the STAAR/EOC assessment, specifically focusing on cross-curricular passages and the new question types for Secondary ELAR. This short, informational session will equip participants with knowledge of the assessment changes.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in ALL Elementary Content Areas
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in ALL Elementary Content Areas (Virtual) - Virtual
- Designing with Everyone in Mind: UDL and Accessible Content Asynchronous Webinar - Online
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online