Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series - 30339
This session is one of a four-part series. The series will provide comprehensive training in all aspects of CSEP, preparing evaluators for initial implementation. While evaluators will benefit from attending the entire series, each session has its own registration. It will be most beneficial for a small leadership team to be present at all meetings to transfer knowledge to their district or charter. Teams should engage in follow-up discussions and train others to build capacity within their organization.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Dyslexia Interventionist
Session 1: Overview (9/7) Session 2: Advanced Interpretation (10/5) Session 3: Informal Data Integration (2/13) Session 4: Communication and Report Writing (4/5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 2/13/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Edward Schultz ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/13/2023 9:00 am
- 4/5/2023 9:00 am
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy Cohort - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - In-person
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual