Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series - 30339
This session is one of a four-part series. The series will provide comprehensive training in all aspects of CSEP, preparing evaluators for initial implementation. While evaluators will benefit from attending the entire series, each session has its own registration. It will be most beneficial for a small leadership team to be present at all meetings to transfer knowledge to their district or charter. Teams should engage in follow-up discussions and train others to build capacity within their organization.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Dyslexia Interventionist
Session 1: Overview (9/7) Session 2: Advanced Interpretation (10/5) Session 3: Informal Data Integration (2/13) Session 4: Communication and Report Writing (4/5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Advanced Interpretation and Task Demand Analysis - Virtual
- Assessment 101 - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 6th in the series: Working with Families - Virtual
- Purposeful Assessment - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?
- Tests of Dyslexia (TOD): Dyslexia Is Complex; Assessing for It Doesn't Have to Be
- VIRTUAL -- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer - Virtual