iCoaches Beyond! Using Coaching to Create Change - 30337
Instructional mathematics coaches are our superheroes! iCoaches Beyond is a follow-up series to iCoaches Unite and is designed for instructional coaches who support mathematics teachers in elementary and secondary classrooms and will provide a community of peers to share and learn methods for improving their coaching and leadership skills. Mathematics coaching has been shown to be one of the most effective ways to increase teacher effectiveness and student learning. The book Coaching in Mathematics Education, from NCSM's new Essential Action Series, will serve as our guide throughout the series. In this session, participants will explore coaching interactions and how to use them effectively to create change in the mathematics classroom.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports, and PlanWorks
- iCoaches Assemble! MathCoachCON:Just for Us!
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TEA Accountability Finalization for Spring 2023 with Jonathan Delgado