iCoaches Beyond! Using Coaching to Strengthen Mathematics Instruction - 30335
Instructional mathematics coaches are our superheroes! iCoaches Beyond is a follow-up series to iCoaches Unite and is designed for instructional coaches who support mathematics teachers in elementary and secondary classrooms and will provide a community of peers to share and learn methods for improving their coaching and leadership skills. Mathematics coaching has been shown to be one of the most effective ways to increase teacher effectiveness and student learning. The book Coaching in Mathematics Education, from NCSM's new Essential Action Series, will serve as our guide throughout the series. In this session, participants will explore essential actions encompassing the range of knowledge, understandings, and skills that become the focus of a coach's work with teachers to strengthen mathematics instruction.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Virtual
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- iCoaches Assemble! Virtual Professional Learning Network - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- TexQuest: Build Family Connections with TexQuest Digital Resources - Virtual
- TFAR Deep Dive - Virtual