ELA & Math Strategies for Students with Complex Needs - 30292
Students with significant cognitive disabilities require specialized adaptations and modifications to traditional instructional strategies. In this session, we will explore different strategies a teacher can utilize to support the learning needs of these students.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Data Collection
- IEP to Action
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)