ELA & Math Strategies for Students with Complex Needs - 30292
Students with significant cognitive disabilities require specialized adaptations and modifications to traditional instructional strategies. In this session, we will explore different strategies a teacher can utilize to support the learning needs of these students.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- General and Special Education Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom