Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Second Edition Normative Update (KABC-II NU) - 30257
The Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Second Edition Normative Update (KABC-II NU), is an essential tool for all diagnosticians when assessing students with linguistic and/or cultural differences. In this interactive session, participants will review test administration and interpretation.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Participants should bring a (KABC-II NU) test kit and protocols.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Cracking the Code: ECSE PEIMS Coding - Virtual
- Differentiating Intellectual Disabilities from "Slow Learners" and Specific Learning Disabilities (Dr. Schultz)
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- Evaluation of School-Age Students from Birth to Aging Out Using Developmental Assessments - Virtual
- Feifer Assessment of Writing - Virtual
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Assessment Training