Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - 30248
It's time to demystify REEDs and Re-evaluations! In this session, participants will watch the TEA recorded webinar, "Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation," and engage in meaningful activities and discussions surrounding the webinar. This session provides an overview of the review of existing evaluation data (REED) and the re-evaluation process. Participants will examine regulations related to re-evaluations, review the process for conducting a REED, and determine best practices for a comprehensive re-evaluation.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Assessment of Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities: Struggles & Solutions - Virtual
- Differentiating Intellectual Disabilities from "Slow Learners" and Specific Learning Disabilities (Dr. Schultz)
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- Everman ISD: Dyslexia in the FIE
- Feifer Assessment of Writing - Virtual
- Graduation in the IEP - Virtual
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual