Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023 Virtual - 30189
Are you the Dyslexia Lead in your district? Or a coordinator for Dyslexia Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically for Dyslexia Leads. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more. This series will be comprised of monthly sessions, alternating between virtual and in-person sessions for the 2022-2023 school year.
Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Dyslexia Interventionist
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 12/8/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Marci Harkins ESC Region 11, Beth Hewett ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/8/2022 1:00 pm
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Differentiated Instruction with Technology
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Principal Synergy Network
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (Lake Dallas ISD)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual