Getting the Most out of Desmos in Secondary Math - Making Your Own Activities and Using Computation Layer - 30118
Are you the independent type? If you like Desmos Classroom but want to make it your own, this session will uncover features like polygraph, marble slides, embedding videos, and other tools. Then, learn to enhance your activity with Computation Layer (CL), the unique coding system that allows for amazing Desmos Activities. This session will explore some CL resources and some of the more common applications. If you want your activity to shine, this is the session for you!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Biology Basics and Essentials: Session 1
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in Secondary ELAR and Social Studies Classrooms
- Designing Research in an LMS for Secondary ELAR
- Enhancing Instruction through Effective Formative Assessments in Grades 6-12 ELAR
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Launching New Secondary Teachers: From Touching Math to Tech
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online