Getting the Most out of Desmos in Secondary Math - Making Your Own Activities and Using Computation Layer - 30118
Are you the independent type? If you like Desmos Classroom but want to make it your own, this session will uncover features like polygraph, marble slides, embedding videos, and other tools. Then, learn to enhance your activity with Computation Layer (CL), the unique coding system that allows for amazing Desmos Activities. This session will explore some CL resources and some of the more common applications. If you want your activity to shine, this is the session for you!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 38
Registration Deadline 1/25/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/25/2023 8:30 am
- Demystifying Word Problems: 3-Reads Strategy
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- HELP, I Have a Newcomer for Secondary Teachers!
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Real Problem Solving - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: 2-Color Counters - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy