STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies: Graphing and Fraction Models - 30106
How do your current instructional math practices align with the new, non-multiple-choice questions for STAAR? One component of the STAAR redesign is the addition of new, non-multiple-choice questions to meet a 75% cap on multiple-choice questions. In this face-to-face session, participants will engage in math instructional strategies to support the following non-multiple-choice question types: Graphing and Fraction Models.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Overview for K-5
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Tools and Accommodations - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 3
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources and Picture Books
- Text Entry and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual