Elementary STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies Series #1: Graphing and Fraction Models - 30106
How do your current instructional math practices align with the new, non-multiple-choice questions for STAAR? One component of the STAAR redesign is the addition of new, non-multiple-choice questions to meet a 75% cap on multiple-choice questions. In this face-to-face session, participants will engage in math instructional strategies to support the following non-multiple-choice question types: Graphing and Fraction Models.
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 11/11/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 11/11/2022 9:00 am
- Accelerated Learning: Defining Your Path - Virtual
- Accelerated Learning: Beyond the Barriers - Virtual
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Cross-listing - Virtual
- Middle Grades Math (MGM) Institute: A Deep Dive into Numbers and Operations
- Middle Grades Math (MGM) Institute: A Deep Dive into Proportionality
- Prep for Success: Setting up Canvas for Second Semester - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual