STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies: Equation Editor and More! - 30104
How do your current instructional math practices align with the new, non-multiple-choice questions for STAAR? One component of the STAAR redesign is the addition of new, non-multiple-choice questions to meet a 75% cap on multiple-choice questions. In this face-to-face session, participants will engage in math instructional strategies to support the following non-multiple choice question types: Equation Editor, Hot Spot, and Drag and Drop.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Amp It Up!
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- GT Update - Social Studies on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Social Studies Classroom
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 3
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual