STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies: Equation Editor and More! - 30104
How do your current instructional math practices align with the new, non-multiple-choice questions for STAAR? One component of the STAAR redesign is the addition of new, non-multiple-choice questions to meet a 75% cap on multiple-choice questions. In this face-to-face session, participants will engage in math instructional strategies to support the following non-multiple choice question types: Equation Editor, Hot Spot, and Drag and Drop.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Elementary Mathematics
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR Classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students
- Using Canvas in Social Studies Classrooms - Online