Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Quizzes - 30069
It's the workday before school starts, and you are trying to get your Canvas course set up and organized. There are questions you want to ask your students in the first week to activate prior knowledge, get to know them better, or quiz them over summer reading. You know Canvas quizzes can be utilized for all of this, but you don't quite know how to build one. You don't have all day to watch hours of YouTube videos or wander about the school hoping to find someone who knows the answer. Never fear...ESC Region 11 is here! Join this short webinar to learn how to build quizzes in Canvas, use quizzes for more than assessment, and moderate quizzes for individual student needs.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- AI-Powered Instruction: Your Secret Weapon for Creating Epic Instruction! - Virtual
- All Systems Go: A Teaching and Learning Conference
- Amplify Reading - Overview for K-5
- GT Update - Building Your GT Toolbox
- Making Sense of Problem Situations in Math
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Uniting All Voices
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual