Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Quizzes Virtual - 30069
It's the workday before school starts, and you are trying to get your Canvas course set up and organized. There are questions you want to ask your students in the first week to activate prior knowledge, get to know them better, or quiz them over summer reading. You know Canvas quizzes can be utilized for all of this, but you don't quite know how to build one. You don't have all day to watch hours of YouTube videos or wander about the school hoping to find someone who knows the answer. Never fear...ESC Region 11 is here! Join this short webinar to learn how to build quizzes in Canvas, use quizzes for more than assessment, and moderate quizzes for individual student needs.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 8/16/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/16/2022 2:30 pm
- Assessing in Canvas: STAAR Questions with New Quizzes
- Get "Googly" with Canvas
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Cross-listing - Virtual
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Homepages - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources & Picture Books
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning