Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Assignments Virtual - 30068
It's the workday before school starts, and you are trying to get your Canvas course set up and organized. You want to create assignments in Canvas for the first week of school so they are in place starting on day one, yet you don't know how to do it. You don't have all day to watch hours of YouTube videos or wander about the school hoping to find someone who knows the answer. Never fear...ESC Region 11 is here! Join this short webinar to learn how to create assignments in Canvas. We will discuss tips, tricks, options, submission types, and much more.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 8/16/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/16/2022 1:00 pm
- Accelerated Learning: Defining Your Path - Virtual
- Amplify Tutor Training - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- From Flat to Fresh: Making Feedback Effective with Canvas - Virtual
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Cross-listing - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning