Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Homepages Virtual - 30066
It's the workday before school starts, and you are trying to get your Canvas course set up and organized. You want to set up a homepage with buttons and links, but you don't quite know how to do it in Canvas. You don't have all day to watch hours of YouTube videos or wander about the school hoping to find someone who knows the answer. Never fear...ESC Region 11 is here! Join this short webinar to support building your homepages and answering all your questions. Your students will feel confident in the clear communication they receive from your homepage, starting on the first day of school.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 8/16/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/16/2022 9:30 am
- Assessing in Canvas: Rubrics
- Canvas Mastery Paths
- Digital Escape Rooms with Canvas Mastery Paths
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Modules - Virtual
- Mischief Managed: Using Canvas for Project Management - Virtual
- Powerful Strategies to Build Math Vocabulary - Virtual - Virtual
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online