Demystifying Word Problems: 3-Reads Strategy - 30060
What is this about? The 3-Reads strategy is a powerful way to help students demystify word problems. By focusing on the context of the question first, students can work on any traditional math word problem. This session will practice ways to bring these strategies to a hybrid environment. This afternoon session follows Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial. Feel free to register for either session or both.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Review for Social Studies
- Designing Research in an LMS for Secondary ELAR
- Elevating Inquiry: Going from Good to Great in Teaching with DBQs
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- Launching New Secondary Teachers: From Touching Math to Tech
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online