iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction - 30054
Instructional mathematics coaches are our superheroes! This five-part, in-person series is designed for instructional coaches who support mathematics teachers in elementary and secondary classrooms. Additionally, this series will provide a community of peers to collaborate on methods for improving your coaching and leadership skills. In session 3, iCoaches will analyze student work samples to uncover student misconceptions and support classroom instruction. iCoaches will develop questions to support teachers in confronting these misconceptions and use data to close the learning gap by building on students understanding of mathematical content. Do not forget to save the date for the other sessions in this series!
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Central Office Administrators, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 1/12/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/12/2023 9:00 am
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- 2022-2023 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual