Getting AMPed for Math Success! - 30009
Looking for ways to address the gaps in students' learning in Mathematics? Accelerate Mathematics Proficiency (AMP) is a learner-centered approach that builds on a student's existing knowledge and advances them using a learning progression. This two-day, face-to-face session provides a process to provide real-time acceleration for students who may have unfinished learning. Day 1 will focus on building a mathematical community of learners and strategies for designing and using formative assessment to make "in the moment" instructional decisions. Day 2 will continue with the process by analyzing student work and creating extended learning opportunities by building on the student's conceptual understanding.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 10/11/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/27/2022 8:30 am
- Accelerated Learning: Defining Your Path - Virtual
- All In the Name of Small-Group Literacy Instruction: Grades K-5
- Assessing in Canvas: STAAR Questions with New Quizzes
- Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- GT 30 CORE-Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education Experience - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual