Getting AMPed for Math Success! - 30009
Looking for ways to address the gaps in students' learning in Mathematics? Accelerate Mathematics Proficiency (AMP) is a learner-centered approach that builds on a student's existing knowledge and advances them using a learning progression. This two-day, face-to-face session provides a process to provide real-time acceleration for students who may have unfinished learning. Day 1 will focus on building a mathematical community of learners and strategies for designing and using formative assessment to make "in the moment" instructional decisions. Day 2 will continue with the process by analyzing student work and creating extended learning opportunities by building on the students' conceptual understanding.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Earth and Space: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (6-8)
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- GT Update - Building Your GT Toolbox
- Small Group, Big Impact: Integrating ChatGPT for Personalized Classroom Instruction - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Book Study: "Crunchtime" by Bernabei, Hover, & Candler - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online