Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement - 29943
In-home/community-based training and parent training are two of the 11 strategies on the Commissioner's rules that districts are to address with students who meet eligibility for special education services under autism. In the training, we will review in detail the Autism (AU) Supplement, the in-home and parent training assessment process, the basics of goal writing, and the legal background of IHT/PT services. In addition, the session will focus on the sensitivity of going into the home and working with families as well as the importance of documentation. We will also review the IHT/PT assessment document developed by ESC Region 11.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Responsive Education Solutions) Dyslexia and Dysgraphia in the FIE
- Assessment 101 - Virtual
- Camoflauged: Autism and Girls - Virtual
- Cracking the Code: ECSE PEIMS Coding - Virtual
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 6: Dysgraphia - Virtual