STAAR Redesign for Science, Grades 6-8 - 29929
This face-to-face session will offer professional learning of important features of the new STAAR redesign for science (grades 6-8). Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for best practices to promote student success on the new STAAR item types.
Central Office Administrators, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Legal Updates: What Can We Learn? Series - Virtual
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT