Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Classification and Pattern Skills - 29885
We're diving deep! In this year-long series, we will spend dedicated time "Zooming" in on the Mathematics Domain of the Pre-K guidelines. This first session of the 22-23 school year will focus only on subdomain E, Classification, and Pattern Skills. In many ways, these skills set up students for a lifetime of success in mathematics. Expect to leave the session not only with a better understanding of the domain, but also the tools and resources you need to implement this learning in authentic ways throughout your classroom. While each of these sessions throughout the year are stand-alone sessions, please don't forget to search and register for the other subdomain sessions in this series if you would like to attend. For the fall, there is one more session taking place on October 25, focusing on Subdomain A: Counting Skills.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Problem Solving - Virtual
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Cultivating Creativity in Early Childhood
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Show me the Money! Targeting Financial Literacy TEKS in K-2
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- The Power of the Read-Aloud