Canvas for Coaches - 29876
This session for instructional, digital, academic, and technology coaches and specialists examines Canvas' role in coaching conversations. We will begin by examining the realities of where we currently are with the implementation of Canvas and our successes and challenges with coaching individuals and PLC teams. The importance and encouragement of using Canvas as a learning management system will be communicated through simulated coaching conversations that role-play the various aspects of our current reality. Coaching cycles and techniques will be embedded throughout this session.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Virtual
- iCoaches Assemble! Virtual Professional Learning Network - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- TFAR Deep Dive - Virtual