Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - LPC CREDIT - 29870
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance-use disorders. This five-hour training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance-use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- Erath, Hood, and Somervell County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2023 - CPE CREDIT
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2024
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual