Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) - LPC CREDIT - 29840
TBRI is an attachment-based, trauma-informed intervention that is designed to meet the complex needs of vulnerable children. TBRI uses Empowering Principles to address physical needs, Connecting Principles for attachment needs, and Correcting Principles to disarm fear-based behaviors. While the intervention is based on years of attachment, sensory processing, and neuroscience research, the heartbeat of TBRI is connection. TBRI is designed for children from "hard places" such as abuse, neglect, and/or often results in perplexing behaviors. TBRIÂ® offers practical tools for parents, caregivers, teachers, or anyone who works with children to see the "whole child" in their care and help that child reach his or her highest potential.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Cooke, Denton, and Wise County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Fall into Success with the Right Resources (McKinney-Vento Resource Fair)
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - LPC CREDIT
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT