CTE Educator Professional Learning Network: Architecture and Construction and Transportation - 29822
Do you have questions about strengthening your CTE Programs of Study? Do you have wisdom and experience to share? Join us for the 22-23 CTE Educators Professional Learning Network. These every-other-month convenings by unique CTE Career Clusters will: *Create a strengthened unit of professional educators in each CTE Career Cluster and CTE Program of Study for enriched fellowship, professional learning, and networking. *Cultivate a place for all CTE teachers, no matter your years of service. *Consult with business & industry partners. *Capitalize on CTE resources through document and conversation sharing.
Schedule & Location
CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Education Pathways Summit
- April 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- December 2023 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- Experienced CTE Administrator Training: Supporting CTE Teachers
- Experienced School Counselor CTE Workshop: Planning for a Comprehensive K-12 College & Career Readiness Advising Program
- May 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- New Counselor CTE Workshop: Effective Advising for CTE Programs - Ensuring Access & Equity of CCMR Readiness
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Partnerships
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Program Design
- October 2023 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting