New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2022-LPC CREDIT - 29791
This four-part series is designed to support counselors with three years or less of experience in the realm of building a school counseling program based on the Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs. These sessions are designed to focus on the four components of counseling -- data and program evaluation, college and career readiness, crisis response, and community resources. This cohort will be a Spring 2023 cohort. Participants will conduct a deeper dive into the metrics of their school counseling program, collaborate in person to learn about state updates regarding the counseling profession, and explore ideas and best practices for planning and setting goals. Spring 2023 series dates: 1/27/23, 2/24/23, 3/24/23, 4/21/23
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - CPE Credit
- Fall into Success with the Right Resources (McKinney-Vento Resource Fair)
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2023 - CPE CREDIT
- Palo Pinto & Parker County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - CPE CREDIT
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - LPC CREDIT
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended