Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning - 29716
This training will provide Title III English Learner Program Leaders with information about the Title III requirement to offer parent, family, and community activities district-wide. Participants will learn about ideas and resources to utilize in their district and charter school. There will be an opportunity for districts/charters to collaborate in order to generate ideas for activities to fulfill the Title III requirement.
Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 39
Registration Deadline 11/9/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 11/10/2022 8:30 am
- (In-Person) District-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- 2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring!
- Cyclical Review Cohort 2022-2023
- LPAC Framework TOT: A Guided Overview
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023
- PEIMS Coding for Emergent Bilingual Students
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training (VIRTUAL) - Virtual