Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS - 29705
Participants will analyze students' composite scores, measure scores, and probe-level details; identify instructional trends; reflect on root causes for growth areas; and review the strategic small groups generated by mCLASS.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- BlendED - Learning Academy: Best Practices for a Modern Personalized Learning Classroom
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Purposeful Discourse to Build Comprehension and Writing: Grades 3-12
- TexQuest: Build Family Connections with TexQuest Digital Resources - Virtual
- TexQuest: ELAR TEKS and TexQuest Resources Make a Perfect Pair - Virtual