Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS - 29705
Participants will analyze students' composite scores, measure scores, and probe-level details; identify instructional trends; reflect on root causes for growth areas; and review the strategic small groups generated by mCLASS.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 9/28/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,5A
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/28/2022 1:00 pm
- 2022 13th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- iCoaches Beyond! Building Structures for Effective Coaching
- iCoaches Beyond! Using Coaching to Create Change
- iCoaches Beyond! Using Coaching to Strengthen Mathematics Instruction
- Quiz is More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Testing Boot Camps with Canvas
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Secondary Classroom - Virtual