ESL Specialist Toolkit - 29683
This course provides new ESL specialists insight into the role and how to support both students and teachers. The course is designed for new ESL specialists who have instructional contact with ESL students in an inclusion or small-group setting. Participants will gain knowledge and tools for both ESL instructional coaching and advocacy of emergent bilingual students.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 31
Registration Deadline 9/27/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/28/2022 8:30 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices: Essentials, Academics, and Behavior
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course Face-to-Face
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual