Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities - 29612
Paraprofessionals are essential members of our instructional teams. Identified through a myriad of titles and job descriptions, paraprofessionals' roles and responsibilities have evolved along with the need for increased instructional supports for diverse learners. This session will provide guidance on relationship building, roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder, and strategies to support communication and documentation as outlined in our state guidance document titled "Working with Paraprofessionals."
Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 9/26/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Christi Perkins Region 11 ESC, Susan Key ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/27/2022 9:00 am
- 11/14/2022 9:00 am - Virtual
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Elementary Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Secondary Classroom - Virtual